In the immediate aftermath of Grenfell, 24-hour security patrols were introduced in a number of buildings known to have similarly dangerous cladding. This was formalised with the publication in October 2017 of guidance by the National Fire Chiefs Council for buildings requiring ‘simultaneous evacuation’ as a result of fire safety defects.
Boss Serve is a leading specialist provider of waking watching services across the UK.
- The South East (which includes the Greater London Metropolitan Area)
- East Anglia (which includes Cambridge)
- The South West (which includes Cornwall)
- West Midlands.
- East Midlands.
- The North West.
- Yorkshire and Humberside.
- The North.
Our experienced management team will tailor a bespoke package to provide you with a team of professionals fully trained and dedicated to your site, Which includes waking watch fire wardens/marshals being present around the clock 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
‘Waking Watch’ services include ;
- Detect a fire in or on the building.
- Summon the Fire & Rescue Service, and warn people in the building.
- Take actions dictated by the building’s fire management strategy, which could be to evacuate the building.
- Patrol the site to detect signs of fire within the building
Our experienced team will work closely with you to design and implement a tailored waking watch fire service that meets your requirements.
To find out more about our waking watch fire services and to discuss your requirements, please contact our friendly team on 01274 761870 , 0121 6617843